FEED OF USEFUL THINGS
Be the first to get the latest information:
- New articles and video tutorials in the [Library]
- Discounts, gifts and seasonal promotions in the [Shop]
Silk Floristics: Making Flowers of Fabric with Your Own Hands
Welcome to the site [FlowerTools]. You've come to the right place if:
1. You want to make flowers of fabric by Japanese technology Somebana
2. You do not know how to start and what tools and materials to use
3. You constantly come across the sites with incomplete or vague information
4. You want to learn how to make flowers of silk
5. You want to start making money by this
You can do this absolutely easily with us and our Internet portal. We have prepared the materials with step-by-step instructions, where each step is described in detail and clear.
If you think you are not a tinker, let me protest that – yes, you are! You just need to start, and the skills and abilities will be further developed.
This portal is really for those who want to understand all the intricacies of flower making.
Yes, indeed, you can make money on the sales of silk flowers. The average value of such a flower is between $25 and $350, depending on the materials used and their quantity.
Training and Sale of Tools and Materials
Our site is divided into two parts. In the first part you will find a lot of useful materials, videos, instructions and patterns on fabric flowers. The section is called [Library]. This section is periodically updated with new articles, so you are always up to date with the news. Moreover, it is very important that all the information is for free!
The second section is [Shop], in which we sell all the necessary handicraft supply and tools, such as working heads, of various sets for every budget, Japanese fabrics, powder paints, silk ribbons, floristic wire and much more. The main advantage is that we sell the goods in any quantity for your convenience, even by one piece: ribbons – in meters, paints – in grams, fabrics – in cuts, and this can save you a decent amount of money.
School of Flower Making
We have opened the school of flower making for all people who wish to understand the intricacies of this wonderful Japanese art on a living example. The courses are held every week and are a great success. At the offline courses you will be able to:
- learn to work with flower tools
- learn to cut and stain pre-starched fabrics
- get a lot of pleasure from your own handicraft and a finished flower
- receive gifts from our school [Flower Tools]
* for more information about the schedule and completed groups, please contact us by phone or via the contact form on our website
* the workshop is held in Kiev, Ukraine
We really want to share with you all the knowledge accumulated over the years of work and constant practice.